Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekend Instagram & a Happy Father's Day! ♥

Untitled
Lex had her first ice cream! I think she liked it...

Untitled
Love does. Give it away like your made of it! ♥

Untitled
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love this man anymore God blessed us with two beautiful babies and watching his love for them just makes me fall more in love each day. So blessed to have the bestest daddy for our sweet baby girls. Happily wrapped around their fingers since the day they were born. Always loving, always guiding, always protecting. ❤ Happy Father's Day babe! 

Untitled
These little ladies have the very best papas too! Happy Fathers Day to my very own Daddy! ❤ And to their other papa watching over us in heaven, love you, miss you & think of you each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment