Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Instagram! & more

BBQ Chicken Pizza
My Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza!! Mmm! 

Fundraiser Shopping
Don't judge us! :D It was for a fundraiser! :)

My Loves
How sweet are they?! Love them! ♥


Pink Party
An amazing friend of mine is officially cancer free! She is such a huge inspiration to me and I couldn't be more thrilled with this news, definitely called for a celebration!!! We picked up some adorable macarons on the way!

UntitledUntitledUntitled

Ava made a new little friend and had tons of fun dressing up, lol. Lex on the other hand was too busy trying to run up the stairs, haha! We don't have stairs so she was just so in "awe" of them!

Untitled

Such a great day and we were so excited to be part of Amy's big day! Nothing better to celebrate that LIFE! Amy is such a fighter and I'm so happy for her!!!!

Miracles happen my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment