Wednesday, July 11, 2012

End of 30 day Connecting With Your Children Challenge Chat!

Just wanted to congratulate you all who completed the challenge yet again! I had a lot of fun with this and really appreciated everyone who took part--from simply sharing stories, to all the great companies who were kind and generous enough to donate prizes! On the talk of prizes--I chose our Grand Prize winner who wins the adorable BlaBla knit frog is.........Ericka Friend! Ericka stayed active throughout the entire challenge with all her great stories and in the final week of challenges--she was 2/3 check ins--so, congratulations Ericka! I hope your little ones love their BlaBla as much as mine do! ♥

DSC_39690
DSC_3963


In closing, I just want to share a quick quote--one of my favorites from our challenges! & If there is one thing you take from this...just never forget to give your family the time they deserve! ♥

"Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing."


1 comment:

  1. aww yay...thank you!! I had so much fun, and appreciate all the learning I did during this challenge. Sometimes being a mom just isn't easy, but it sure is fun when you let it be!! I've never heard my kids tell me how much fun I am as they have the past few weeks! This little cutie will be saved for baby Beckett! :) I know both of my kids would LOVE him LOVE him, and I think they deserve one of their own for Christmas!! :) yayyy thanks again!

    ReplyDelete