Thursday, May 10, 2012

Stuffed Strawberries: with Greek Yogurt & Granola! Great healthy snack!

Well, I was looking online and saw lotsss of stuffed strawberries, stuffed with cream cheese filling and topped with graham crackers, yummm! But since I am trying out the Tone It Up Bikini Series, I knew it wasn't necessarily "tone it up" approved so I got inspired to do a quick little make over!

I substituted cream cheese filling for greek yogurt, to me it has the similar "tang" to it. Then I topped it with Tone it Up approved cereal- Kashi Go Lean Crunch, which has a granola consistency! It's so quick and simple, fill a strawberry with greek yogurt, top it with your favorite granola and you're good to go! My daughters LOVE this too!




so yummy! Hope you're all having a great week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment