Monday, April 16, 2012

Motivation Monday!

Well, I did it! I signed up for a get ready for summer, bikini challenge! It started Sunday! I am all about my pilates and that is what I do on a regular basis, but I love mixing in stuff from the  Tone It Up girls too and was really excited to take their 8 week challenge! I'm going to kick it up a little notch to get ready for summer! It's not too late to sign up if you haven't yet! You can click their link and find all the info there!


One of our challenges was to make our vision/motivation board! So I figured I would share mine today!
Tone It Up

I know I won't see a huge difference but for me it is more about the feeling I know I will have after! I think the bulk of my confidence comes from eating well and working out! So, I'm going to go ahead with it and do it anyway! If anyone wants to join, let me know! We can be challenge buddies! :)

Have a good week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment