Friday, March 9, 2012

Things I'm ♥ ing Friday!

thingsiheart

1. This Colorful Wooden Floor Mat! Ahhhhh I am just in love!!! Such a fun project!

2. Pistachios! I ♥ these as a nice snack! (Photo Credit)

3. This Monogram Throw! I love monogram and this is a bit more affordable than some of the others I have come across!

4. Essie " A Crewed Interest" such a pretty color! (Photo Credit)

5. Cute Minnie Play Mat! Ava loooooves her cars and I think she would love this too!

Have a great weekend everyone! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love that peach color for nails! Hope you had a great weekend Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great nail color. whenever i see coral nail polish it always reminds me of you!! I just have memories of trying to find the perfect shade of coral. White nail polish too!!

    ReplyDelete