Friday, January 27, 2012

Things I'm ♥ing Friday!

thingsilovefriday2

Here are some of the things I'm ♥ ing this week!

1. Green smoothies! Delicious & nutritious! ;)

2. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac! This cute little clutch is on my spring/summer wardrobe wishlist! I love the little pop of coral it will add to a simple summer outfit! Plus it's the perfect size for a mommy on the go!

3. Tarte "Tipsy" blush, going with the coral trend, this is a great coral blush! Every summer I get an obsession with coral...and it's already begun, lol. You can find it at Sephora and other beauty stores!

4. Cute Valentine ideas! I love this idea from Pizzazzerie!

5. Felt flower headbands! I've been meaning to order Ava one for ballet...then came across some great tutorials over at Craftiness is Not Optional and figured I'd might as well give it a go and try to do some myself! I'll let you know how they go :)

That's the end of the round up for this week! Have a great weekend everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment