Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Proud to be Productive!



Oh freezer cooking. How I love you so! Because instead of feeding my family quick crap like spaghetti o's, I can give them a good meal, that's still just as quick. It's a win-win!

Today I accomplished some homemade full size pizzas for us as a family, I can easily survive without a store bought frozen pizza. These actually cook even faster and taste better and are ten times healthier :) I also did up some veggie purees for Alexa & muffins for Ava.

Ava is also running low on some quick lunches--so I made a to do list for the rest of the week, shouldn't be too bad & we'll be stocked up for awhile :)



anddd, last but not least, we got the window panels in today & I think they will work perfectly :) Just need to pick out a nice rod for them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment